Master’s in Mathematical Sciences- Climate Science Stream
In line with AIMS growing response to climate change, AIMS Rwanda offers a specialized master’s in mathematical sciences with focus on climate science, preparing students to tackle climate change related challenges.
- Classes are taught by renowned African and international teachers and supported by a team of resident tutors.
- Students and teachers cohabit in a permanent living environment.
- A highly interactive teaching environment where students are encouraged to learn together through questions and discoveries.
- An emphasis on computing with 24-hour access to computer rooms and the internet.
- A Pan-African student body made up of at least 30% women.
- AIMS graduates embark on outstanding graduate programs and professional careers in Africa and around the world.
Visit the link to apply for the Master’s in Mathematical Sciences-Climate Science Stream.
Applicants must hold or expect to obtain by the date of commencement of AIMS training a 4-year university degree in mathematics or any other science/engineering discipline with a significant mathematical component.
Candidate records must demonstrate strong mathematics, leadership and community service skills.
31 March 2021
No registration fees are required for the candidates selected for the Master’s degree. Full scholarship covering tuition, accommodation, meals and travel expenses are also awarded to successful applicants.
Applications are currently open. The next AIMS Master’s applications are open from 1 December – 31 March of every year.