Climate change represents one of humanity’s greatest challenges of the 21st century. The continued ascent of our species depends to a significant extent on our ability to limit further catastrophic changes to the climate and to adapt to both past and future changes. In many parts of the world, changes in climatic variables – including incessant increases in temperature and declines in precipitation – are already having detrimental impacts on food security, human health, energy, biodiversity, etc. Some of these impacts further alter the climate – e.g. plant biodiversity loss reduces CO2sequestration, contributing to temperature rises – creating positive feedback loops with increasingly perilous consequences for humanity.
Flickr Album Gallery
Flickr Album Gallery Pro Powered By: Weblizar
- Nature Publishes Research Paper on COVID-19 Pooled Testing Method October 21, 2020
- La revue Nature publie un article sur le dépistage de la COVID-19 par mélange d’échantillons October 21, 2020
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences Partners with KCB Bank Rwanda September 9, 2020
- AIMS Cameroon and Mastercard Foundation Run Online Innovation Challenge. August 28, 2020
- AIMS Alumnus impacts the needy in Reno August 18, 2020